I LOVE the colors (which look even better in person, of course) and I LOVE the plaid (the eggs, not so much). If my husband weren't laid off I would buy them and have a do-over of my dinner ware. I was tempted to buy just one so I would have a fun plate for my food blog photos. We'll see...I also spent some time in the garden department, soaking up the color and finding more herbs. Can you believe there is a 'chocolate mint' herb called "Peppermint Pattie?" I was tempted, but had already purchased a mint plant at Sprouts so I resisted.
I know a lot of my friends are still in the trenches of winter so I thought I would cheer y'all up with some perky photos. Some of them are not as in focus as I would like, but that's because there was a Target associate on my tail, wary of my camera. I guess talking photos in the garden center could be considered odd and suspicious.
"I'm taking photos of plants! Arrest me!"
At the very least, I don't want to get thrown out and banned. I love Target too much.
So here's a bright spot for your winter day:










Now, doesn't that cheer you up?
5 comments:
Next time maybe you should invite the Associate to be in a photo or 2.
Thanks for the pics. I can't wait for spring and to start planting in my yard. BEAUTIFUL! (You and the plants)
Love it!!!!
thanks for all the beautiful colors!!!! someday we will see green again...
I think all of your readers went and purchased the dishes as there weren't as many there yesterday as what you have in your photo! They really are bright and cheerful!
Post a Comment