I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

Okay, Okay, Here it is:

The Birthday Party Blog.

Considering it's now almost a month since her birthday, it's about time I got around to it.

So.

We decorated with balloons and streamers:




And I stayed up late painting Cinderella for "Pin the Crown on the Princess:"


Caralie picked out a Tinkerbell cake (which no one liked because the frosting tasted like crap from all the food coloring):


and wore a beeeeautiful dress for the party, complete with princess shoes:


Of the 5 invited, 4 were able to attend. I had them decorate foam crowns and wands and later make necklaces and bracelets:


Caralie was quite a ham:


And here are the hilarious results of "Pin the Crown:"


Then it was time to open presents:


and eat some birthday cake:


Then it was decided to play dress-up. Guess I should have had her clean her room...


With 15 minutes left before the parents arrived, we went outside and played with our new bubble machine:


This thing is SO FUN:


The girls had a screaming good time. Their high-pitched shrieks could probably be heard for blocks and most likely irritated some dogs.


Caralie's opinion of the party?


It was the mostest fun party EVER!


Thank heaven birthdays only come around once a year.

3 comments:

Dave & Heather said...

That last picture is hilarious. I think boogers flew out my nose from laughing so hard.
Oh, Caralie - how I love you so!

I love how my word verification is "hyperu"

Wendy said...

Fun times! You did a fabulous job on the Cinderella poster. I'm thinking Caralie had an amazing time...her face says it ALL!

Vic and Marion said...

I so wish I had your artistic and creative ability!!! YOU ROCK!!!