That was Monday.
Tuesday she informed me that she had decided on Supergirl.
Tuesday night she decided Thumbelina.
This morning it was a pumpkin.
This afternoon we read Angelina Ballerina. I mentioned that she had a tutu, a leotard, and ballet-like shoes. All she would need was some mouse ears and whiskers on her face.
And the award goes to...
Angelina Ballerina!I'm totally happy because this means a cheap costume. As I mentioned before, she has the majority of what she needs. And now one of those tutus I made for her non-existent 5th birthday party will get some mileage:
Four pretty maids, all in a row.As for me, I found a Cleopatra costume. I've been Little Red Riding Hood for about 5 years in a row, with the exception of the couple of times I didn't bother with a costume at all. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep it and use it.
I asked Caralie if she knew who Cleopatra was.
"Of course I do. She's someone who works in California."
And there you have it.
I asked Caralie if she knew who Cleopatra was.
"Of course I do. She's someone who works in California."
And there you have it.
2 comments:
Wow, she had quite the decision to make! I only wish Tyler was debating over different options. He wants to be a turtle and that's it! Too bad turtle costumes aren't so easy to come by (unless it's TMNT, and he doesn't even know who they are).
She will be the cutest Angelina Ballarina ever! :)
That is awesome! Your daughter cracks me up!
Post a Comment