I'm finally blogging after TWO WEEKS of nothing and what do I choose to post about?
SHOES!
I am apparently driven by selfishness and materialism.
Oh well.
I just had to show these cuties off. At least my sisters will enjoy:
I have wanted pink shoes for quite some time now. They are hard to find I tell you! Guess I'm not hip or something. Even online I couldn't find anything I liked except some Kate Spades that were $300 and let's be real: that's not happening. So finding some (mostly) comfortable pink pumps on clearance was quite exciting. They are a half-size smaller than I usually wear, but now that I've added some heel liners, they feel just fine. Thank heaven for Kiwi.
If I had more funds I would have picked up these beauties too, but they weren't as great a deal, though they were a bit more comfortable. Plus the purple is a smidge too dark - not quite as dramatic as I'd like.
Okay, that's enough junk for now. I'll try to post something of substance next. Like my husband's surgery? Ha!

1 comment:
SO cute. And why did you have to go and show me the link to the purple ones? I think I need those.
Post a Comment