
And the after shot:
The surgeon only needed one pin and his ligament was good enough that he didn't have to take a graft from Chad's arm. He did have to do a bone graft, but we're happy with the results.I never got a photo of him with his dressing from the hospital. He got a cast on Thursday:

I'm trying to convince him to let us sign it. Or at least let Caralie draw something. Here's a close-up of the pinky sans stitches:

Obviously it's still quite swollen and tender. The cast is to hold the brace in place. I won't get a photo of the incision on his arm until the cast comes off. I know you're all dying to see that as well. Guess you're just gonna have to wait 3 weeks. Or 5 months when you consider how quickly I update this blog.
3 comments:
Man, things like that make my skin crawl. I'm sure glad there are people in this world who actually enjoy being doctors. I'm glad Chad finally decided to get it fixed too! It's good to hear it went well!
the broken bone xray was ewgy bewgy. i'm glad all is back where it should be now.
Seriously I think he should let her draw him a nice picture on there.
Post a Comment