I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Georgia part III

Before I left for Georgia, my mom and I decided to throw Heather a baby shower. One morning I was feeling a little cheeky and came up with this lovely little confection of an invitation:

Classy, I know.


Lucky for Heather my mom-in-law, Cindy, has a Cricut so her actual invitations looked like this:


Word to the wise: buy pre-made invitations and save yourself 7 masochistic hours of cutting and gluing.

On the morning of the baby shower we decorated Heather's house:








And put out a good spread:

Yes, that's rubber duckies floating in the punch. I'm a genius.



We played a couple of games. One involved guessing Heather's circumference:




And another was guessing baby foods minus their labels:


After all that intense concentration and brain melting it was time to open gifts:



The Mommy to Be, barely showing a bump.


The daughters of two of my friends - cutie patooties!

This is my blog so I'm including a photo of me with Marion and Wendy:


And here is the baby booty (ha ha, get it?):


This baby momma is well on her way to being prepared for his arrival. Thanks to everyone who attended - we had a blast!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I must say that I look VERY enthusiastic to be taking that picture. haha
That was a fun shower...even better that I got to see you and Marion!
I would have busted up laughing if I got the "Urine-vited" invitation in the mail. You're too much! :)

Wendy said...

Oh, and ADORABLE picture of Allison and Alluanna! I need a copy of it if you don't mind.

Carlia said...

i love the floating duckies. you really are a genius!