Gee, do you think she's ready?


Good grief, she's getting good at this photo-taking thing. It's funny, but she always starts out backed into a corner and I have to coax her out. And look what happens!
Can I admit to something without sounding like a stage mom? I actually put a little blush on her cheeks because she looked so pale this morning. Does that make me the biggest dork or what? I promise no lipstick. Just clear chapstick. I always tell Caralie she has Snow White lips ("lips red as the rose") so she'll stop asking me if she can wear lip gloss. I mean, she's only 6.
Anyway, that tunic top was originally going to be a dress. You can read more about it on my Strawberry Blond blog later today. I was up into the wee hours working on it and the matching hair clip. I just couldn't admit defeat, and for once I can claim victory!
And am I the only one shocked that they are taking fall pictures already? They only started school on the 11th!
Here's hoping she doesn't have recess before they take the shot....
1 comment:
I love the top and clip you did a great job!!!
Post a Comment