As seen on Facebook! Here are some more photos from Georgia this summer:

Caralie with cousin Caleb in the pool. I love his Hawaiian board shorts.

I think Caralie enjoys baby toys more than babies do.

What came first? McNugget or the egg?

Auntie Heather gets a pedicure, Caralie style.

The Hair. Need I say more?

Such a redneck. Already gumming a knife. Luckily it's a fabric one from an IKEA kitchen set.

Caralie, after our visit to urgent care. She dropped a jar of applesauce on her foot and had to get 3 stitches.

Feeding the baby cow.

Playing at the indoor playground at the mall. Caleb baptized the place with drool. Don't worry, I cleaned it up.

Sometimes you just need a Bapa at the end of the day.

Caralie gets her first piano lesson from Nani. She's a natural.

My turn to feed the baby cow. Moo!
No comments:
Post a Comment