Caralie had fun visiting with the animals:
And seeing her baby cousin, Caleb, all grown up:
Wet.
Dry. Caleb really liked Caralie and her marked enthusiasm (read: spasmodic energy). He's gotten huge since the last time I saw him. I think he weighed only 7 or 8 lbs. then. Now he's a 20+ lb. McFatty. And I like it that way.Caralie also spent time with my grandfather, Papa. Here they are shelling peanuts together at Five Guys:
And since we had Nick and Casi's wedding, Auntie Lisa was also there to visit:
Here's a video of her conversation with Chunk:Nani let Caralie "water" her plants with a squirt gun:
And we had a chance to visit the newly-weds Uncle Clint and Auntie Tricia:
One of the funniest things we got to witness was Caleb's first pickle:
He sucked that thing like a bottle. Obviously all the pickles Mommy ate while he was in utero made an impression.We also got to celebrate 3 birthdays: Nani's, Lisa's, and Papa's. We went to Olive Garden and chowed down like nobody's business. Caleb is once again flirting with his blonde cousin:
He has a bib with the apt title "Lock Your Daughters Up."On one of the last days we were there I finally got what I had come for. A shot of Caleb's elusive puh-puh pooper face:
Classic. And great blackmail material for when he's a butt-head teenager.Here I am with the chunky monkey on what we thought was our last day:
Those thighs, man. Those thighs.We went to the airport but didn't get on the plane even though our luggage did. We actually ended up staying another 30+ hours minus our luggage. You can see my new haircut that I got. I'm quite happy with the length. Arizona summers are a killer.
And a photo of the three sisters. Each one crazy in her own way:
And pasty. Quite pasty. You can almost see through us.
7 comments:
I'll never be able to listen to Poker Face the same way ever again.
I think I'm keeping his nickname McNugget. It's cute. You're so creative.
Only 2 more months! By then I'll be ready to send him home with you.
And I'll take him! For 12 hours.
I need to send you the photos in email.
You certainly packed in the fun while you were here!
What a cute picture with you, Heather, and Lisa. Since there's one of each - blonde, brunette, and a red-head - who REALLY has more fun??? :)
And your hair still looks super cute short! How do you always get it to look so good? Too bad you live in another state...I need you to do my hair. It seems like all I have time for is a ponytail these days!
It looks good because my stylist did it. Just so you know, 99% of the time, I don't fix it and it looks like a disaster. Guess I need to post a photo of myself when I wake up in the morning. :o)
And I think the redhead has more fun since she's in college right now and has lots of eye candy to ogle.
I love your hair! I need to do something with mine. You look like you had a great time while you were there. It cracks me up that you think of yourself as pasty, if you saw me you would think elbino. lol
Looks like you had a blast! You and your sisters look great! And did Heather really just have a baby?!? She looks fab...you all do-I love your hair.
Love your hair that length! Absolutely love the video of Caleb!!!! Babies are grand...when you can send them home with mom when the cute times fade away into grumpy, hungry time!!! I sure miss your fam!!!!!!! You guys are ALL AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment