I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Yippee!

I'm so glad I am finally at the stage where I am collecting kitschy kid-made Christmas decorations! Today Caralie came home with a wonderful package. This was the "wrapping paper:"


And this was the card:


Inside the card it said, "I love you Mom and Dad and family! and Merry Christmas from Caralie."

Then there was this adorable craft:


It says, "I think you're sweet as candy. Your love always makes me smile. Please keep these hands to remind you of when I was a sweet little child."

Cue the sobbing.

I also received the token pasta-and-gold-spray-paint craft:


I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute...I can't wait for those things myself! Somehow it's just not the same when you make it with your child.
The one with her handprints and picture is priceless! And it looks like her school photo turned out adorable!

Carlia said...

isn't being a mom the greatest!

Vanessa said...

Wendy and Lia beat me to it all. Ditto! The token pasta craft is adorable...there *IS* something to look forward to her starting school after all. I've been so negative about it all starting a few months back when I realized she is starting kindergarten. A)She's getting older, B)*I* am getting older, c)germs, D)drama, E)teeny-bobber moments, etc. Alas! Tthe crafts make it all worth while. lol