... and I'll pose if I want to:

So Caralie had a plethora of gifts to open up tonight. We ate pizza first and I couldn't believe she ate as slowly as she did. But it worked out because us big people got some baby gazing in with my little nephew. I'll introduce you to him in another post.

Gift from Nani and Bapa: A muumuu and aloha shirt for Barbie and Ken.

Gift from Mommy and Daddy: Polly Pocket Ultimate Pool Party.
Mommy will be regretting this one real quick, I'm sure.

Gift from Grammy and Grandpa: Ponyville Popcorn Movie Theater.

The booty.

Happy Birthday, Caralie!

Birthday girls get to eat cupcakes.
I can't believe my baby is 5 years old. She will be entering kindergarten in the fall! This makes me old.
Love you, sugar booger! Thanks for making me a mommy!
2 comments:
I should probably send her Christmas and birthday presents now, huh?
chanelle, i have missed your posts! i'm glad you are back! Caralie looks so old. can you believe your baby is 5?
Post a Comment