Announcing the arrival of my little nephew:
Kal'el Kalai He arrived on February 6, when Caralie and I were still in Hawaii. Naturally, I seized on his Hawaiian middle name and milked it for all it's worth. Hence my baby gifts:
I found this fabric at a quilt store in Kaimuki and had to have it. Too cute. I backed it with flannel, so it's a mid-weight blanket. Good for AZ.I finally know what it's like to be an auntie. Nice. With perks.
Perk #1: I am not responsible for changing diapers (though I will cuz I'm just awesome like that).
Perk #2: I can sleep through the night and still get my baby love on.
Perk #3: I finally have someone else to spoil rotten.
Perk #4: Now I have a reason to purchase stinkin' cute baby boy clothes (will not publicly admit how many outfits I have actually purchased for no "reason" at all).
Perk #1: I am not responsible for changing diapers (though I will cuz I'm just awesome like that).
Perk #2: I can sleep through the night and still get my baby love on.
Perk #3: I finally have someone else to spoil rotten.
Perk #4: Now I have a reason to purchase stinkin' cute baby boy clothes (will not publicly admit how many outfits I have actually purchased for no "reason" at all).
Caralie is adjusting well to being second fiddle for a while. She has her new birthday presents to keep her occupied. And, yes, I already regret the Polly Pocket Ultimate Pool Party. At least it's not an Ultimate Kool-aid Party.
Anyway, welcome to the world little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment