
Today is my little brother's birthday. From the photo you can see just how "little" he is. He wasn't always so big and I used to be the biggest butt-head big sister you can imagine. I tortured the poor boy. Something I regret to this day - and not because he could probably kill me with his bare hands.
If you don't know Nick, I'm sorry for you. My brother is fantastic - cute, funny, intelligent. I am in awe of him now. Not only did he graduate from Georgia Tech, but he now works for the Department of Justice. And now he's engaged to one of the most fabulous women I've met. They are perfect for each other.
If I'm doing my math right (which I'm probably not) Nick is 27 today. I was 27 once. Almost four years ago. Don't remember much about it, but it can't be that bad.
So here's to you, Nick! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and live life to the fullest. I miss you and love you way over here in the desert.
2 comments:
you are too sweet!
ps-great picture!
Yes, Nick is 27 as we are the same age. Well, I'm slightly a bit older, by 9 months maybe? Anyway, I agree, Nick was always fun to be around, some great times at early morning seminary in Bro. Ervin's basement. Bro. Ervin might disagree with that though, lol, poor guy!! Happy birthday Nick.
Post a Comment