I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

Indian Corn Magnet

I made these cute little magnets a couple of years ago and thought y'all might be interested in making them with your kids this fall:



I got the idea and directions from an issue of Parents magazine:

Click on the above photo or go here for directions.


I do remember having to buy a bag of multicolored beads and then picking out the specific colors to make the magnets. Pretty sure you can find them at Joanns or Michaels. Use your 40% off coupon!

I made several from one bag of beads. I tied the magnets to loaves of pumpkin bread with twine and gave them out to the women I used to visit teach.

Do try it and have fun! (Just don't let the teeny ones choke on the beads...)

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Cute idea!

Kay said...

I still have mine on the fridge that you made for us a few years ago! They are great!