I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Man Trouble


CARALIE: "There's a boy in my class named Anthony that picks on me."

ME: "Really? What does he do? Does he say mean things?"

CARALIE: "Well...I can't think of anything mean that he's said."

ME: "Well what does he do to pick on you?"

CARALIE: "He looks at me. All the time. He's always looking at me."

ME: "With a mean face?"

CARALIE: "Well, no. With a regular face. Every time I turn around he's looking at me."

ME: "Maybe he likes you."

CARALIE: "Ugh, I hope not. There's this boy in my class that I kinda like. I look at him a lot. I have a crush on him. His name is Michael."

ME: "Oh? What's he like?"

CARALIE: "Well...he's not rowdy like Vincent or Jacob. And he does nice work. And he gets his work done on time. And he has really nice handwriting. And he's really nice."

ME: "Well, he sounds like a good kid."

CARALIE: "Aaaaaand he doesn't do pit farts!!!"



So grateful my little girl is so discerning when choosing her men.

No comments: