If all goes well and I can get healthy enough, Caralie and I are heading to Georgia tomorrow. I miss that place. And I'm excited because it will be the beginning of spring and Georgia really knows how to put on a show.But mostly I'm excited to see this kid:

And a couple of super fat babies:
Somebody's going to get their cheeks pinched and good.
Now if only I could hire someone else to pack for me.
I'm off to go guzzle a gallon of cranberry juice. And take some Emergen-C.
Georgia, here we come!


4 comments:
Have fun and enjoy those babies!! Please tell Georgia we say hello. :)
The babies look so good and healthy! What a blessing...double blessing...triple blessing with their big bro. How long will you be in Georgia? I just went and visited Wendy the other day. We are down south until next weekend. Planning on moving down here permanently very soon...hopefully we can catch up with your family sometime!
YAY!
Aww look at those cute faces, so sweet X
Post a Comment