Once upon a time there was a pumpkin patch. The pumpkins were alive! One day a rabbit came over to one pumpkin and ate it. Now the rabbit was lonely. The End.The kid's a veritable Hemingway, I'm telling you.
This one is not so much creative writing, but I just had to share:
This one is not so much creative writing, but I just had to share:
I just can't get enough of those zebras and yaks. Caralie asked me to block out their butts in the photo. Not really sure why. Dude, that mama yak is having a seriously bad horn day.On Thursday the school threw a Crazy Hair Day to benefit one of their students. A first grader recently broke his leg while playing on the playground and didn't have medical insurance. So the kids were asked to donate $1 to wear crazy hair. I told Caralie that if she would donate one of her dollars that I would add four more. I wish we afford to do more. He had an ambulance ride to the hospital and had two pins put in his femur and spent two days in the hospital. You know $5 will probably only cover the cost of his Jell-o.
Anyway, here's Caralie's crazy hair:

And the back:

I thought for sure she'd have a headache by the end of the day, but she was fine and loved all the attention.
1 comment:
what a good idea and I love the face.
Post a Comment