Not sure it's truly "grand" but I finally started stocking my Etsy shop today! Right now you'll find baby bibs. Tomorrow I plan to add some quilted totes (cute ones). If I spread it out, I get more exposure on Etsy's home page ticker.
I now have a "Mini Etsy" on my right sidebar: ---------->
Does this mean I get to hang out with the cool crowd at school?
Not only did I start stocking my shop, I also created a page for Strawberry Blond on Facebook. So y'all can "like" me! Cuz you like me, right?
**nervous sweating**
My crafty blog is not quite ready. The hubby is helping me design a nice background for it because he's got skillz. But he's also started class again, so he's a little busy. If you are friends with him on Facebook, drop him a hint that the sooner he helps his wife with her blog, the sooner he'll be finished helping his wife with her blog... Funny how that works.
Love you, Honey! You're AWESOME!!
So if you haven't already visited the shop, head on over and see what's new. And if you don't have a baby or don't want anything in there but can think of someone who would...please pass my info along!!
Thanks guys! You're AWESOME!!

No comments:
Post a Comment