I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last Day of Swimming Lessons!

Caralie completed the last of three 2-week sessions of swimming lessons today. Hallelujah! I don't know what excites me more - the fact that my kid can finally swim or the fact that I will no longer have to sit on super-reflective aluminum bleachers in the midday sun when it's 100+ degrees outside! Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's because of the latter. Sorry, Caralie.

Miss Kelsey and Caralie, glad to be done.

When we got home Caralie took a bath and I took a shower and then we got ready to go out to lunch. I decided to treat her after doing so well at swimming and it didn't hurt that I had a coupon for a free kid's meal.

Here is the result of swimming like crazy and then eating a big meal:


Can someone please drive me around while I sleep? Actually, never mind. It doesn't look very comfortable.

3 comments:

Deirdra A. Eden said...

That cracks me up!!!

The Muries said...

so so so true I don't know how they sleep in their weird positions in those car seats.

Dave & Heather said...

At least she doesn't need a headband to keep her head up anymore. THAT was hilarious.