Papa and Tutu in 2004 (last time I got to see her).There is so much I would like to say about this wonderful lady, but I am pressed for time trying to get as much accomplished as possible before I head out in the morning. I've been asked to speak at the funeral, and with the family's permission, I may post my remarks here when I get back.
Tutu and baby Caralie at the beach.Tutu is wearing a shirt I decorated many eons ago for her.
She was my Tutu and I loved her and I will miss her very much. Getting older is not fair. But I am so grateful to know that I WILL see her again when this life is over and that she is resting peacefully with her family and feeling sorry for all of us poor slobs still stuck here on earth.
I miss you, Tutu.
I miss you, Tutu.
7 comments:
I am so sorry about your loss Chanelle. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Your Tutu sure looked like a lovely and sweet lady to know!
you are awesome Chanelle! I'm sure your Tutu is awaiting your delightful words about her...I'm sure she will be smiling. Can't wait to read more of what you have to say about her. p.s. sometime i would love for you to tell me how you get certain words from you blog to be able to link to other sites when you click on them.
Sorry to hear about your Tutu. I am sure she is happy now. Miss you.
Our love and prayers are with your family always, but even more especially at this sacred time. I know you will have many reunions with family members in Hawaii just as your Tutu is enjoying on the other side. I am so grateful to heve been blessed to become a member of the church (34 years ago next month) and for the knowledge we have that families truly can be forever.
Chanelle I am so sorry for your loss. Having been through a loss recently myself it truly is a comfort to know that we will see our loved ones again. I will be praying for you and your family. love you
I just wanted to let you know that I'm missing you and hope you're doing okay. I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment