And I got "drunk" on some "booze."And, yes, I DID drink it straight from the bottle!!!
After going through all my CDs and getting plastered with carbonated apple juice, I decided to listen to some of my oldie but favie songs. Of course, with no one watching I got my groove on. I completely rocked out to Ray of Light by Madonna and Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith.

Dude it feels AWESOME to do a happy dance with no one looking!
Of course my body is unaccustomed to so much exuberance since I can't do much with my bum lung. It started to hurt after I got jiggy so after that I just listened to some albums. And sang along. Another great thing about being alone!!!
I guess I was in a college mood cuz I spent a couple hours listening to Everclear, Sugaray, Third Eye Blind, Gin Blossoms, Matchbox 20, Collective Soul, and the Cranberries. Naz, wherever you are I am missing jamming with you! I can't remember my guitar chords anymore ... now I can't even play Leavin' on a Jet Plane.
So after all that selfish time I headed over to the party. I got there about an hour before midnight. I caught the tail end of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, ate some food and played Imagine-iff. Caralie was awake the whole time! When midnight popped up we went outside and lit sparklers.
I guess I was in a college mood cuz I spent a couple hours listening to Everclear, Sugaray, Third Eye Blind, Gin Blossoms, Matchbox 20, Collective Soul, and the Cranberries. Naz, wherever you are I am missing jamming with you! I can't remember my guitar chords anymore ... now I can't even play Leavin' on a Jet Plane.
So after all that selfish time I headed over to the party. I got there about an hour before midnight. I caught the tail end of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, ate some food and played Imagine-iff. Caralie was awake the whole time! When midnight popped up we went outside and lit sparklers.
She did like what came out of the poppers!About 2 minutes later she let me know that she was ready to go home and go to bed RIGHT NOW!!! So we left pretty soon after that. Put her in her jammies before we left and good thing because she passed out on the car ride home.
Now it's 1:30 in the morning. Hello 2009. You better be awesome.
**P.S. I gave Caralie some "booze." She drank it and announced, "I like booze!" I told her to tell her new Primary teacher on Sunday. That should get me released!
Now it's 1:30 in the morning. Hello 2009. You better be awesome.
**P.S. I gave Caralie some "booze." She drank it and announced, "I like booze!" I told her to tell her new Primary teacher on Sunday. That should get me released!




3 comments:
I took a look at the quilting link you sent and I can see that it will be a good one to keep track of. It was too late to read all of it, but I read some of it. Wouldn't it be nice to work for Lake House? Especially if they let you make up quilt samples from their fabric!
it's good to get some groove time to yourself every now and again. your cds look lovely...would you come over and organize some of my stuff now?
I need to get my groove on alone, maybe it would do me some good too!!! I am all about your Primary comment at the end. I was hoping to be released from being a primary teacher when the primary president called me tonight to ask if I would like to be in the NURSERY!!!!! Wow, four years in primary, now going to start number five! Not so much, I told her I would substitute until they found someone to call, just cause I have a baby doesn't mean I want to spend two hours with a room full of them!!! I totally miss ya!
Post a Comment